PAINT FORK FARM
"Security is mostly a superstition. it does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." -Helen Keller
To cultivate joy while balancing environmental and personal sustainability.
- inspire joy and increase productivity in the western North Carolina community.
- promote the connection between mental health and access to nature.
- encourage and advance the network between local farmers.
- balance economic success and social responsibility.
- be stewards of our land and ecosystem.